1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
hmmm...I don't know? I guess that I learned some new knitting techniques. Oh and I learned to crochet too!
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any next year that I can remember. I guess that means that I didn't keep them, huh? I am making more for this year. Let's see if I still remember them in a couple of months.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yep! My boyfriend's Sister In Law gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, William Charles Farnsworth. He was a gift and a blessing.
My aunt Vicky gave birth to my baby cousin, Emma. She's the most gorgeous baby!!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
My Freedom and my whole Life. I feel the need to run wild! With patience things will be much better at this time next year.
6. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
One of them is 9/2/2005. That's the day that The Preemie Project made the very first hospital donation. We even made our goals!!!
7. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, an injury. I've been recovering from a nerve injury in my left leg.
8. Where did most of your money go?
The Preemie Project, Yarn (That's what happens when you have no job, no money, no apartment)
9. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?: MUCH happier
ii. thinner or fatter?: thinner
iii. richer or poorer?: Same, just plain poor
10. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent it with my boyfriend and family. It was really wonderful this year.
11. Did you fall in love in 2005?
Does deeper in love count?
12. What was your favorite TV program?
24, The Shield, LOST, Desperate Housewives, Gray's Anatomy, The Apprentice, etc. That's a lot of shows, I know. Again, that's what happens when you have no life. Really! I'm serious!
13. What did you want and get?
14. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 23 this year. My little cousins were in town and they threw my a really cute princess party. It was a lot of fun.
15. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Since I spend a lot of time at home I mostly wear anything that is really comfortable for my leg. Pajama pants are my fav!
16. What kept you sane?
Did you even have to ask?! KNITTING! The Preemie Project, my family
17. Who was the best new person you met?
The wonderful people I have "met" through The Preemie Project. I've "met
people from all over the country who continue to amaze me with their generosity. I'm blessed.
18. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.
Patience. I earned that your life is only what you make it. It may not be exactly what you had hoped, but that's okay/ Sometimes your path in life changes unexpectedly. There is always a reason for it, even if you don't realize it at the time. The reason will be revealed when you're ready to see it. Then things seem to fall into place. Even though my life isn't what I wanted 2 years ago, I still feel as if I've found my place in a way.
Five things that 2005 taught me:
1. Family is SO important.
2. Remember to recognize your own faults not just those of others.
3. Your Happiness is up to you.